SMORSTiX is a homespun idea created in 1998 by a dad and mom who love their kids and love the outdoors. Like a lot of parents, SMORSTiX’s creators wanted their children to enjoy the outdoors and have fun roasting marshmallows.
But finding the perfect marshmallow roasting stix isn’t always easy or safe. Very often, sticks are scarce, dirty, too short, in a patch of poison ivy, or in a thorny briar patch. Campers often trample underbrush and damage trees and forests in their search.
So, mom and dad created SMORSTiX ready-to-use marshmallow roasting stix:
- Clean, safe, natural.
- Made of 100% untreated hardwood without any additives, dirt or grime.
- SMORSTiX are a generous 30″ length to keep everybody at a safe distance from the fire.
- Trees and forests are left undisturbed which is a good lesson when teaching the kids to leave our forests the way we found them.
- SMORSTiX are sold and marketed by THIS, LLC, a friendly Connecticut company dedicated to this simple idea: that roasting marshmallows is too much fun not to have the perfect stix.
- Seal of Approval, SMORSTiX have been tested by mom, dad, and the kids and have been declared ”The official Roasting Stix” of the Ligonier Marshmallow Festival in Ligonier, Indiana.